Friday, May 6, 2011

Special

"Don't be nervous, I'll take things slow." As I laid on the bed waiting for Jake to join me, I tried thinking of something to talk about. "When I first met you, I thought you and Vi were together." He sat on the edge of the bed and smirked at me. "Me and Vi? I don't think I have the right equipment." He stretched out on the bed and pulled me into his arms.

"So you guys are friends then? I would think if someone wanted to drink me I would NOT want to be their friend." He kissed my forehead then linked fingers with me. "It's complicated, Lace. And all that happened well over six years ago. Let it go."

His hand slid down my side and rested on my hip. He leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss against my lips. Once again I felt that liquid pull in my belly. My heart started to race and my thoughts began to get all jumbled up.

He rolled his body over mine. I stared up into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me again. "You are so beautiful, Lace."

When his hand stared to trail down my stomach, I got real nervous again. What was it going to be like? What if he didn't like it? Would he tell me? I started to push up. "No, no. It's OK." Jake crooned to me. "I'm ... I'm scared, Jake." I thought I was a look of frustration pass over his face. It happened so quick, maybe I was mistaken. He laid down next to me and smiled. He began to play with my hair as he spoke.

 He began talking about the wonderful things he would do to me. And describing how he would do it in great detail. I was soon lost in the world he painted with his words. My nerves fled and my body became his.

...........



Afterwards, I laid there watching him sleep. He was so very handsome. And he had been so patient and sweet to me. "I love you," I softly whispered to Jake's sleeping form. Then I snuggled next to him and promptly fell asleep.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment