Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 2

 








While I was sleeping, Daddy caught a ride to work with Bryon Dillon. And Marie, Junior, and the twins rode the bus to school. I remember hearing Marie complain about having to sit next to Junior on the bus.

I woke up around noon. I walked into the kitchen to see Momma cleaning the counter.
"It's about time you got up, Sleepyhead."
"Mommm-ma, it was almost 5 am before that photographer went home!"
"I know, Baby. I was only funning ya. I am trying a new recipe out and you get to be the guinea pig."
I sighed. Momma is not the best cook... 

I couldn't keep my laughter from escaping when Momma opened the oven and black smoke billowed out.
"That's alright, Momma, I'll just fix myself a bowl of cereal."
"I followed all the directions just like the book said. Why didn't it come out right?"

"Oh, Lacey, I almost forgot. Bordelinski called and said she has put your name up for consideration in something called 'Bridgeport Shore'. She wasn't big on details but I believe she mentioned that the director is going to be Cassii."
"Cassii?! I've seen the studio and it boasts over 150 creations!"
"Oh, Momma! I hope I get in!"
"But won't you have to live there? How will you do your modeling pics?"
"I'm sure Bordelinski will talk things out with the director before. I can just take a day trip back here for the photo shoot then head back to Bridgeport."

"Aww, Sweetie. Your Daddy and I will support you in whatever you want to do. Just don't forget your true dream with all this fame."
I gave her a big hug. "I won't, I promise. I'm going to hit the library THIS evening to do some research!"

After my conversation with Momma, I ate some cereal. Then I headed back to my "room" to get dressed for the day. As I was closing my dresser I heard footsteps tromping around upstairs. Schools over already?

I could tell Junior had big plans for the afternoon so I left him to them.

Marie had brought Bob Newbie over. He is only one of many of Marie's romantic interests.

Today was also when Tracy had asked if Anita Lobos could come over to play. Stacy, who is always grumpy anyway, seemed even more so today. I think it is because Tracy has other friends and she does not.  

I was slick and asked Marie to keep an eye on Madox while in front of Bob. No way could she say No without looking like a jerk. Score one for me!

Momma had asked a friend to pick her up for work so I could use the wagon to go to the library. It's not an embarrassing thing to drive but I can't wait to have my own wheels.

I started with some biology text. I really wasn't sure what was going to be expected of me in the medical career. The librarian suggested I increase my logic. I always get that because I am a blonde!

I got bored after only an hour and spent the rest of my time there surfing the net.

But I WAS able to find a web page dedicated to the new reality series I hope to be in.
I was feeling a little hungry when I left the Wright Reading Room so hit the local diner for some late night chow. I skipped desert though. Modeling, remember?

I walk in to find Marie and Junior doing homework at the table. Daddy must have lit into them when he got home. He has this thing about getting good grades. Momma says its cuz he never finished high school but I'm not allowed to tell my brothers or sisters that.

Momma was so tired, I offered to take the night shift with Madox. While I was up, I went ahead and cleaned up the upstairs bathroom. With eight people in a house, it doesn't take long for it to get dirty again.

True to form, Madox woke up at 4am wanting to play. I took him to his potty first. He is growing up so fast!

As the sun was coming up, Madox started getting sleepy again. So I put him in his bed. Junior's school alarm was going off. Despite not getting very much sleep, I felt pretty alert. I headed downstairs to start some waffles for the other kids. I hope Bordelinski calls soon. I want to know if Cassii accepted me or not. 



No comments:

Post a Comment