Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 3

After the kiddos got on the bus and i finished cleaning the kitchen, I decided to spend some time doing what I wanted... earning a mixology skill!

There were  a lot of "do overs" all afternoon.

I had just gotten a glass of water to rinse the awful taste of failure out of my mouth when I heard the bus out front. I suggested a day of family fun by the pool.

Junior offered to watch Madox inside... 

... while the rest of us played at the pool. Marie didn't even get  in the water! And Momma wanted to finish the last chapter of her book. So Daddy and I had a contest to see who could stay under the water the longest. (I won) And Stacy was being a menace and kept splashing Tracy.

When my phone started ringing, I jumped out to answer it. It was Bordelinski. She said she had good news and bad news. The Bad: Cassii had canceled the show! The Good: She had entered me in another Modeling Competition. It was being hosted by FeliciaB84. She was sending her photographer by tonight for my first assignment.

Daddy said he was glad it was cancelled. His little girl didn't need to be on a show that promotes promiscuity and drinking. I feel like he wants me to stay at home forever!

When I told Momma how I felt, she asked that I just have patience. She also suggested I just worry about modeling right now. I could always tackle a reality show after these comps were over.

The photographer, Jake, wanted to include my family in the pictures. The twins had no problem with that but Marie was quite upset. SHE wanted to be the model! SHE was the one who knew about fashion! Jake just sat there waiting for her to wind down. (I guess he is used to the drama.) 

Oops! Let's try that again.

 A little more attitude!

Jake got the shot he wanted and started to break down his equipment. He offered "testingcheats" to the girls but I refused. I like doing things naturally. Unfortunately, Marie was in a mood. (It was 3 am and she had school.) She followed me down to our basement bedroom just to mock me. When she started making fun of me for being upset about the reality show, I screamed at her to leave me alone. So she grabbed her pillow and left.

When I was blessedly alone, I began to sob. I didn't realize modeling was so hard. 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment